Please ensure you enter a valid email address. You will need to verify your email address before your account is activated.
Terms and Conditions
2. These Terms and Conditions were written in English. To the extent any translated version of these Terms and Conditions conflicts with the English version, the English version prevails.
3. You warrant and represent that you have the permission of the owner and the occupant of the properties you present using Xposure to photograph and create a presentation of their property, its furnishings and contents. You further warrant that you own proper licences to use all photos, floor plans, videos, multimedia presentations, geo-coordinates, measurements and other data, and that all data you upload to Xposure is free of any intellectual property or copyright claim. By uploading photos, floor plans, videos, multimedia presentations, geo-coordinates, measurements and other data and information to Xposure you are granting to Xposure Multimedia Inc. a perpetual non-exclusive, transferable royalty free license to use the data provided for the purpose of marketing the listing in whatever lawful manner it may deem appropriate.
4. You agree to use Xposure only for the purpose for which it was intended and not for any unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory purpose. In particular:
a) You will not copy, emulate, reverse-engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Xposure Software System.
b) You will not share your password or permit anyone else to use your Xposure account.
c) You will not post unauthorized communications (such as spam) on Xposure.
d) In your use of Xposure you will not misrepresent any property, upload images of a different property that is not the one being presented, or otherwise exaggerate or mislead.
e) You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Xposure, using automated means such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers.
f) You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Xposure.
g) You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
h) You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
i) You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any other user of Xposure.
j) You will not post any content that is: hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
k) You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Xposure, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Xposure functionality.
l) You will ensure that your use of Xposure does not violate anyone's rights to privacy under any applicable law or legislation.
m) You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this these Terms and Conditions or Xposure policies.
5. Xposure Multimedia Inc. makes no representations about the suitability of the Xposure Software System for any purpose, and it is provided to you "As Is" without warranty of any kind including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Neither Xposure Multimedia Inc. nor any of its suppliers shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your use of Xposure.
6. You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with Xposure Multimedia Inc. arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions exclusively in the Courts of the City of Victoria in the Province of British Columbia, Canada. The laws of the Province of British Columbia will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise hereunder, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the Courts located in British Columbia for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
7. If anyone brings a claim against Xposure Multimedia Inc. related to your actions, content or information on Xposure, you will indemnify and hold Xposure Multimedia Inc. harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although Xposure Multimedia Inc. provides rules for user conduct, Xposure Multimedia Inc. does not control or direct users' actions on Xposure and is not responsible for the content or information you transmit or share on Xposure.